Get the Sizing Right
If you get started early, you have time to take the safest path:
- Pick out the items you want your team to wear.
- Order one of each item type (i.e. one jersey, one skort, etc.) that will fit at least one of your players.
- Try it on when it arrives.
- Now you have an idea of how the items fit and which players need larger or smaller sizes.
- You are now ready to order for the rest of your team.
If you get started late:
- Download and print our sizing form. You'll use this to take notes.
- Measure your player(s) (measuring help here). All you need is a measuring tape.
- Use our sizing form to record your measurements. (The form from step 1.) (Only 2 things so far.)
- Refer to the table at the bottom of the sizing help page to determine the appropriate sizes. (It's not hard.)
- Order accordingly.
Keep in mind the jerseys are semi-fitted, so they won't fit like your son's jersey.
Once you know the sizes you need, ordering is easy.
- Since we no longer do numbering, your order usually goes out within 24 hours on a business day. Most people choose USPS Priority Mail shipping, so you should get it 2-3 days after that.
Visit the coach's blog for tips on coaching very young players.